This Page

has been moved to new address

I Finished another UFO!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: I Finished another UFO!

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Finished another UFO!

I am so happy to see this list getting smaller and smaller. Of course, I don't count anything as a UFO that has been started this year or is a client project - it has to actually have a project number assigned and a project basket that I haven't touched in a while. I am not sure actually if I will finish all my UFOs this year - some of them I have lost motivation on - but I am very happy to be working through them.

The cactus place mats are DONE DONE, and for that I am very happy...

Happy quilting!

Labels: , ,