This Page

has been moved to new address

Quilt Possible! Series Launch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Quilt Possible! Series Launch

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quilt Possible! Series Launch



I am so excited about my new article series called QuiltPossible! I just have to scream it to the rafters. I am feeling so energized about the writing, and you can really tell, because I can't seem to keep from writing pages and pages in each article.

Each QuiltPossible! series includes:
Feature Article: Serves as the introduction to the series, and explores the origins, history, and modern evolution of the quilt style to be featured.
Piece It!: Provides more detail of a particular block within that series and recommended construction techniques; there may be more than one Piece It! within the series.
Switch It!: Demonstrates variations of a block within that series; different shapes, color ways, and other options to explore beyond the basic techniques.
Try It!: Offers tutorials of specific projects utilizing the blocks featured in Switch It! Projects are not limited to quilts, and will be geared toward beginning and intermediate crafters.
Bind It!: Presents a variety of finishing techniques (bindings, embellishments, labels, etc.) to add spice and personality to your QuiltPossible! projects.

The first series talks about Charm Quilts, and through this first series, I will be introducing some basic quilting techniques that are perfect for beginning quilters. Charm quilts are perfect projects for newbies because they are typically larger blocks with straight seams.

Check it out on HandmadeNews.org:

QuiltPossible! Irresistible Charm

Happy quilting!

Labels: ,