This Page

has been moved to new address

UFO Update - Bricks Baby Quilt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: UFO Update - Bricks Baby Quilt

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Friday, May 22, 2009

UFO Update - Bricks Baby Quilt

Since I had this project out, and the camera as well, I thought I'd take a picture of my little bricks experiment. These blocks are all randomly sized, with 1/4" sashing strips between each block. They are stitched together in a rotating pattern - not quite a log cabin design, but very similar. I have no idea how big this quilt will turn out to be - I just know it is loud & very random in appearance. I will be extremely happy when this one is done. I will make another one of this type, but instead of the randomness, I will actually cut the strips & sashing to the right size. :)


Happy quilting!

Labels: , ,