This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Memorial Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Happy Memorial Day!

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

It is so exciting to have a day off of work. I am actually on vacation until June 1st, so I am quadruply excited.

Today in the studio, I am working on some place mats where I am trying the machine stitched binding. It is not perfect but it is a heck of a lot better than the first one I did!

I also published a new article today, "The Care and Feeding of Fat Quarters." I think the title is funnier than the content, but hopefully it is helpful to the new quilters out there.

I also have a show coming up - DO-Division - which is near downtown Chicago. I'll post more details later in the week! I'll be selling as part of Chicago Style Crafters, my local Etsy Street Team. It's actually nice because I'm doing a larger show, but sharing space with people helps because I'll have support.

Happy quilting!

Labels: