This Page

has been moved to new address

Time for an Adjustment...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Time for an Adjustment...

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time for an Adjustment...

Of my braces, that is. And I am not looking forward to it.

With my recent trip to Canada, I was able to postpone my appointment to get this done. Now, it is time to pay the piper and go ahead with it. Just when I was starting to enjoy crunchy salad again, it's back to mashed potatoes and jello. Don't get me wrong... I love mashed potatoes & jello, but they both lose their charm pretty quickly when that's the only thing you can eat.

One side effect of the braces, I am losing weight unbelievably. I haven't yet tried to wear my skinny jeans, but I wore my fat jeans on an errand today and the darn things almost fell down around my knees. I do not enjoy hitching up my pants...

Happy quilting!

Labels: