This Page

has been moved to new address

Treasury Feature - Google

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Treasury Feature - Google

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Treasury Feature - Google

So I popped into Etsy's Treasury West just in time to grab a treasury. Unfortunately, the timing was so close, that the only word I could think of to type quickly was "Google." Well, I was curious to see what would happen if I searched the site for Google-related items, and I'm surprised at what came out of the 18 pages of listings!

Unfortunately, the bulk of the items were either e-books on how to increase your Google site statistics or items that could be purchased using Google Checkout, but I did manage to find enough gems to fill the treasury!



Happy quilting!

Labels: