This Page

has been moved to new address

Treasury Feature - Mosaic Moments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Treasury Feature - Mosaic Moments

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Treasury Feature - Mosaic Moments

I have mosaic on the brain today because I was playing around with a fusing technique yesterday (this was after the plastic fusing debacle.) Anyway, although my fusing technique was not a keeper, these mosaic techniques in fiber/mixed media really caught my eye. I pulled together a treasury to feature some of the artists in this area. ForQuiltsSake is actually one of my favorite artists using this technique; if I could, I would have listed all her items!

I will link to the treasury list below, but unfortunately they expire after a couple of days. Too bad! Well, enjoy it while it lasts!



Happy quilting!

Labels: