This Page

has been moved to new address

Custom Coasters - Orange & Blue!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Custom Coasters - Orange & Blue!

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Custom Coasters - Orange & Blue!

Don't ask me how I managed to choose the orange & blue coasters to work on next. It must be that I have the Denver Broncos on the brain & already anxiously awaiting the pre-season games.

Since it is also Shakespeare Day (or something like that, maybe his 1,000 year old birthday or something) I have decided to speak like Shakespeare in introducing this next set...

So before thou makest much ado about nothing, I bring thee sixty coasters for thy cup o' mead:

Orange - front



Orange - back


Blue - front


Blue - back


May my lovely bride & her betrothed find these tokens of my handiwork pleasing to thine eyes!

Go Broncos! Happy quilting!

Labels: