This Page

has been moved to new address

Treasury Feature - angelene, TracyDesigns, kimbuktu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Treasury Feature - angelene, TracyDesigns, kimbuktu

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Treasury Feature - angelene, TracyDesigns, kimbuktu

So recently I have been kicking myself because I haven't listed anything new in ages (I have lots of pictures of new stuff, just can't seem to write the descriptions!) I haven't been bothering to check craftopolis to see if I'm featured - I'm pretty sure all my stuff is hopelessly buried at the bottom of the Etsy stack. So imagine my surprise this morning when I got emailed about a treasury that I am in, and on a lark I checked craftopolis... to find my items in THREE treasuries! So thanks to the gals for the pick me up. Don't forget to leave a comment if you like what you see, and check out the shops of the curators!

This fun "derby" treasury from angelene features my Fig & Dewberry Foldover Clutch in red:



Next up is from TracyDesigns, which is all about patchwork & features my Shades of Turquoise Table Runner:


And last but not least, kimbuktu picked up the sister to my Foldover Clutch in purple:



Happy quilting!

Labels: