This Page

has been moved to new address

Studio Happenings - June 17, 2009

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Studio Happenings - June 17, 2009

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Studio Happenings - June 17, 2009

I have been furiously working in the studio, but I don't yet have pictures to show for it. My studio looks like there was a minor explosion in there - my design wall is covered in quilt tops at various stages - many of them ready to be basted - but I can't move them along in the process until I clear off my cutting table.

The cutting table has 3-4 different projects staged on it - binding strips, pieces for several bargellos, a charm quilt (like I am doing with my QuiltPossible! series), pieces for new handbags, and my 9-patch sets for my quilt along with crazymomquilts. Well, to clear off the cutting table, I need to sew them together into blocks.

So at the sewing machine, I have lots of blocks in various stages of piecing! More 9-patches, some pieces of bargello quilt tops, a few strips pieced for my handbags... the list goes on. And I could clear those out of my sewing area, if I get the blocks finished and pressed.

But at the ironing board... :)

Happy quilting!

Labels: