This Page

has been moved to new address

Studio Happenings - June 8, 2009

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Studio Happenings - June 8, 2009

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Studio Happenings - June 8, 2009

So many things to blog about, so little motivation.

I do want to point out a new article that was published today on HandmadeNews.org - this one is the very first foray into a QuiltPossible! project, so we will see who decides to join along in the fun! This quilt project is very small & easy, uses thirteen 5" charms and 3/8 yard of neutral fabric for the front. All told (with all the samples and everything that I made) it takes less than a day to make this quilt from start to finish. And I am a sloooooow quilter - ask my friends. :) You will really love the quilting technique I show you several articles from now - it will make you look like an expert quilter without a long arm machine. I promise!

Try It! Irresistible Charm 9-Patch Sashed


I am still recovering (slowly) from my adventure in the yard planting bushes. It has been raining cats & dogs ever since, but hopefully the weeds will stay relatively under control until I have another opportunity to get back out there to weed & mulch.

Happy quilting!

Labels: , ,