This Page

has been moved to new address

The Final Straw with the Muskrat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: The Final Straw with the Muskrat

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Final Straw with the Muskrat

I think the saga with the muskrat is ending. After building this really cool ramp for the muskrat:



Do you know what he did? He ate all the carrots, up to the top of the ramp, THEN he got behind the ramp & pushed it down & made himself a little cave. So obviously he's not going to leave on his own.

I called in a wildlife specialist, and for the low, low price of $135, Mr. Muskrat got a 1st class ticket to the nearest lake. The trapper offered to euthanize Mr. Muskrat, but I just couldn't bear to have the little guy killed after he made it so far living in my window well.

I hope he's enjoying his new digs... somewhere...

Happy quilting!

Labels: