This Page

has been moved to new address

Studio Happenings - March 7, 2009

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Studio Happenings - March 7, 2009

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Studio Happenings - March 7, 2009

Ugh.... had quite a scare tonight - OK, "had" is the wrong tense. I am still scared out of my wits & actually triggered a serious headache.

So I'm sitting at my computer, trying to list new items to my Etsy shop, and I hear this noise outside my basement window - like someone is scratching the screen trying to get in. Of course in my head I think this is a ridiculous idea, because I would have heard the gravel crunching if someone had stepped down into the window well.

The noise stops, and then about 5 minutes goes by & it starts again. So I chock it up to my neighbor maybe moving his trash cans & try not to freak out. It stops.

Five minutes later... you get the picture. Now I am convinced someone is ripping siding off the house. I'm too scared to go outside, so I call the police (non-emergency line) and ask for a patrol car to stop by & try to calm down.

In the mean time, my heart is beating so fast & I'm so scared that I've brought on a tension headache.

Police come - ma'am, nothing here, siding still firmly attached, maybe it's a loose gutter. So, I try to relax, and think if it was a person trying to break in, the police patrol has scared them off and they will go away and leave me alone.

5 minutes later... yup, more noise. Still scared. If it's a person they would have broken in by now, but when I go to bed tonight, I am turning on the alarm + the motion detectors & locking myself in the bedroom. If the alarm goes off I am out the window lickety split. Tomorrow I'm going outside to investigate.

Happy quilting!

Labels: