This Page

has been moved to new address

Studio Happenings - January 4, 2009

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Studio Happenings - January 4, 2009

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Studio Happenings - January 4, 2009

I can't believe it's 2009 already! I've been pretty busy in the studio over the past month, preparing for a website relaunch, the opening of two on-line stores (Etsy and Artfire) and of course production of quilts and other items!

I fear I am way behind on my blogging, but instead of looking backward, I plan to look forward. I have several goals in 2009, among them being to launch several new product lines and to begin entering my quilts in upcoming shows and exhibitions. In all likelihood, my entries won't actually make it until early 2010, but I am starting to focus more and I'll let you know where you can see my quilts.

I have done some spring cleaning of the blog over the weekend - I hope you like the new look! The new LoveBug Studios website should probably relaunch by January 15th, so look for it!

Happy quilting!

Labels: