This Page

has been moved to new address

Butterfly Dreams - Extras & Label

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Butterfly Dreams - Extras & Label

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Butterfly Dreams - Extras & Label

I took the opportunity to create some "extras" to go along with the quilt. I made several matching baby bibs from the leftover scraps from the fabric. These were really fun to make!

100_1662 - Share on Ovi 100_1660 - Share on Ovi 100_1661 - Share on Ovi

These days, I print all my labels to fabric instead of writing them out by hand. I am able to get more text on them, and they come out looking professional and neat. (I have blacked out the personal identifying information on the label.)

label - Share on Ovi
The words around the label are the words that are quilted into the borders. On this particular label, the date represents the day on which the quilt will be presented, not the day it was finished. I do that when I happen to know in advance the particular date of the gift.

The quilt itself is almost done - the binding is the last thing to be done, which I prefer to hand quilt. After that, I will attach the label, inspect the quilt, and package it for delivery.


That's all folks!

Labels: