This Page

has been moved to new address

What Have I Been Quilting?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: What Have I Been Quilting?

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Monday, February 14, 2011

What Have I Been Quilting?

Believe it or not, I've been quilting LOTS of things, but I can't post about ANY of them!

First, I've got a couple of quilts for friends, but because they read my blog & FB pages, I can't tell you about them or show you what I'm up to.  Well, OK I'll give you a little sneak peek but that's IT:
021211 022

Next, I've got two quilt patterns in the works simultaneously, so I can't show you those (incidentally, if you are a FB friend of mine you've probably seen at least one of them & not know it.)

I also am hosting two Quilt Alongs on my Quilt Possible site - one for the AccuQuilt Studio, and one for the GO!  So that's keeping me pretty busy.  Instead of cross-posting those, just hop on over to the site and you can see all the madness as it plays out over the next couple of months.

Oh - and I also provide rotary cutting instructions for each one, so if you want to play along but don't have a cutter - you'll be welcome!

To endless possibilities,

Ebony

Labels: