This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Quilting - List Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Free Quilting - List Closed!

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Quilting - List Closed!

Thank you to everyone who has sent in quilts for me to practice on! There are still 3 boxes that I haven't opened yet, but it looks like I'm going to top out around 30.

My open offer closed yesterday as the deadline to send your quilts was December 1. If your quilt is not already in the mail to me, DO NOT put it in the mail. If you put it in the mail to me already and it hasn't arrived, you have two choices: I can keep it and you can pay for my quilting services, or I can return your quilt to you using your enclosed postage.

The only exceptions to this are:
1. Charity quilts from people who have already contacted me and for which I have agreed to do the quilting;
2. Quilts from people in CMQG who contacted me to make an exception due to a family emergency and which I agreed to quilt; or
3. Quilts which I delayed acceptance of delivery on so that said individuals could see Mr. Darcy with his arms back on.

Speaking of, Mr. Darcy's arms arrived on Tuesday, and I'm hoping to get them reinstalled and operational on Friday. Then, I have a quilt in the frame to finish, and directly following is a client project with Christmas delivery. Provided I can get that wrapped up quickly, I anticipate choosing the first "free" quilt to start before the end of the year. So exciting!