This Page

has been moved to new address

Just When I Thought the Day Couldn't Get Worse...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Just When I Thought the Day Couldn't Get Worse...

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Just When I Thought the Day Couldn't Get Worse...

I have just discovered that a very expensive piece of jewelry, my favorite signature ladybug pin which was handmade (and purchased) in Switzerland just last month, which I wear every single day, is gone.

Did I lose it crossing the street to the studio? Did I lose it inside the studio while hanging art? Did I lose it while shoveling the 3' wall of snow after arriving home?

There's no way of knowing, it could be anywhere, and if it fell into the snow, I will never find it. I really could just absolutely cry right now.

(Not So) Happy quilting!

Labels: