This Page

has been moved to new address

Word "LESS" Wednesdays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Word "LESS" Wednesdays

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Word "LESS" Wednesdays

So every blogger has to have a "thing" - something that rhymes with the day of the week or has a certain alluring alliteration.

Other bloggers choose a day of the week to show only pictures, and it's typically referred to as a "Wordless Wednesday."

Well, I thought it would be fun to have a "Word 'LESS' Wednesday" instead, to mark the word that will define my year. So you'll get a picture, and maybe a short comment about a word I've chosen for the week. If the right word comes along later this year, perhaps I will share with you exactly the method I used to choose the words. It's funny, but you all might think I have too much time on my hands when you read about it.

Needless to say (no pun intended), it's corny, but I like it! So here is the Word "LESS" for today:

AIDLESS:
the state you are in when your studio floor is covered with the detritus from paper piecing nearly fifty 2.5" blocks, which subsequently gets tracked through the rest of the house:
EOTH-4

Happy quilting!

Labels: ,