This Page

has been moved to new address

New Blog Template Testing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: New Blog Template Testing

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Blog Template Testing

This is so awesome! There are still a couple of bugs to work out, but after 2 1/2 hours, I'm really proud of the progress I made. This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be originally, and I am really glad I decided to take the plunge and do this myself.

I still need to work on the following:
- Figure out how to display my logo!
- Figure out how to change the colors & the font
- Figure out how to edit the links above the main body

Now I have to break for lunch!

Happy quilting!

Labels: