This Page

has been moved to new address

Changing the Blog Format

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Changing the Blog Format

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Changing the Blog Format

I am getting up the courage today to switch my blog to a new template, one that I found on the internet at Blogger Templates. I haven't been able to get it out of my head, so I think it may turn out to be the best template for me since I like it so much.

Jenn over at Ninja Knowledge agreed to write a post on her blog to teach people how to change to a new template, so with her advice, and with a couple of web developers in my back pocket to help troubleshoot, I think I am ready to do it.

The very first tasks that I have on my plate are to 1) Backup all my posts; 2) Back up my current template, and 3) Back up my widgets. Those are very, very key. :)

So hopefully I'll see you on the other side of this in a couple of hours!

Happy quilting!

Labels: