This Page

has been moved to new address

Sailing, Sailing - Finished Quilt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Sailing, Sailing - Finished Quilt

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sailing, Sailing - Finished Quilt

Here is the finished quilt!

Sailing-FinFront - Share on Ovi

Here is the quilt back:

SailingBack - Share on Ovi

Here is the label:

SailingLabel - Share on Ovi

There was a slight delay in attaching the label to the quilt, as the date of the gift delivery changed, and I had to correct a misspelled name (how embarrassing, but I was told that one of the person's parents misspelled her name on the birth certificate so I don't feel so badly now!)

To add a little interest & mystery to this quilt, I have to fold & package it in a non-traditional way. I folded the quilt so that only the center medallion shows:

Sailing-Folded - Share on Ovi

Then, I wrapped the quilt in sturdy cardboard & then wrapped it in gift wrap. There is no way the recipient will guess that there is a quilt inside!

SailingPackage - Share on Ovi

Happy quilting!

Labels: ,