This Page

has been moved to new address

Studio Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Studio Saturday

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Studio Saturday

I have a lot that I need to get done this weekend, so here's hoping that if I post it, I will be held accountable. :)

First up, I have some errands to run. I need to pop over to JoAnn's for a zipper and quilt binding, and also to price out some fabric for a new drapery project I snagged.

Next, I have decided that today I will work on my own projects. Both my own personal projects, and projects to finish for the store. I am dangerously low on inventory and need to get some of this backlog out of the studio. I have a whole table full of projects in various stages of completion, and I'd like to get that table cleared off today. Here's what I have planned:
  • Quilting & binding for 6 table runners
  • Borders, basting, quilting & binding for an Irresistible Charm quilt
  • Binding for my Fruit Basket Throw
  • Monogram quilts - A, M, C, and E
If I can manage to get that done, then I will work on some items that I need to photograph for a couple of shows I am applying for this week. Those items are:
  • Fabric fortune cookie coasters
  • journal in a jar with a custom pen
  • Fabric notebooks
Then I need to photograph them all!

Happy quilting!

Labels: