This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway Prizes - Shipment Delay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Giveaway Prizes - Shipment Delay

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Giveaway Prizes - Shipment Delay

I am sure everybody is wondering, when am I going to ship the prizes I gave away?

Well... Of the 5 items, 2 of them have to be made. I was able to make one of them, and I would have made the other but I keep falling asleep on the couch. I want them all to go out at the same time, as I don't want to make multiple trips to the post office. One prize is going all the way to Singapore!

I feel terrible - four of them are in envelopes, neatly addressed, but I just can't bring myself to ship them unless they are all ready to go.

I am the worst giveaway manager of all time. :) So if you are reading this and you won... ummm... patience is a virtue? Good things come to those who wait? Surprises come when least expected? A watched pot never boils?

Is any of this helping? If not... I will ship this weekend, k?

Happy quilting!

Labels: