This Page

has been moved to new address

And the Winners Are...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: And the Winners Are...

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And the Winners Are...

After a little bit of a hiccup, my 20th article published yesterday, and that means the end of my Newspaper Launch Party. I am excited to announce a winner from all the people who entered! I ended up with 35 followers, which maybe is respectable considering that I am relatively unknown in the quilting sphere!

Unfortunately, not everyone who is a follower entered the contest by posting a comment, so I can only draw from the people who posted entries!

It's so funny, getting these numbers pulled was like drawing for a Lotto game, but I used a random number generator to come up with the following winners & prize assignments (by comment & prize number):

7 Blogger Sherry ... Eyelash Yarn & Fabric Cuff Bracelet
1 Blogger Ilena ... Apple Errand Pouch Wristlet
18 Blogger kimbuktu ... custom monogram mini quilt
15 Blogger Naddez ... Butterfly Ribbons Handmade Card
4 Blogger Lily Bean Designs ... Whimsy Baby Reversible Flannel Blanket


I will try to get in contact with each of you to let you know that you won & get your shipping address so I can mail your fabulous prize to you! Some items you get a choice so before it can ship you have to tell me what you want. :)

Happy quilting!

Labels: