This Page

has been moved to new address

The Weekend in the Studio

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: The Weekend in the Studio

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Weekend in the Studio

Overall, my weekend in the studio was rather unproductive. I had all these grand plans about working with my scraps, but after hours & hours, and clippings all over the floor, I managed to produce only a small piece that's about 12"x16" that I'm not really sure that I like.

Meanwhile, I drafted what I thought was a fabulous block, and decided to strip piece it, but after I got dozens & dozens of pieces stripped... I realized I'd been assembling them in the completely wrong direction... and the new direction is not pleasing to my eye, because it causes a lot more seams & doesn't look as polished. I'll try to post a sketch later.

Labels: