This Page

has been moved to new address

Colorado Winter - Fabric Selection

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
LoveBug Studios Blog: Colorado Winter - Fabric Selection

LoveBug Studios Blog

Happenings at the quilting studio!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Colorado Winter - Fabric Selection

Eager to get started, I went to the fabric store to find fabrics which would meet the criteria. In researching the background for this quilt, I discovered that the printing techniques & dyes during this period were actually quite advanced, and by the time period just following the Civil War, over half the quilts were made by machine.

I don't know what the borders & plain blocks will be constructed of; I think I'll get all the blocks completed & take them back to the store to decide.

The client later approved the fabrics for the design (phew!)

That's all folks!

Labels: